Live betting is one of the most popular types of making sports predictions. Thousands of fans prefer to make their bets in live mode. Reliable bookmakers offer a wide line of sports disciplines is an excellent place to make bets while watching the matches of your favorite teams.
Table of Contents
What is Live Betting?
When dealing with betting, they distinguish two types of bets, namely prematch and live. Prematch bets are made before the start of the match, while live bets are made right during the course of a game. Thus, bettors make their predictions as the game is running in progress.
Live betting is available for most sports disciplines. Each bookmaker offers a wide line of tournaments. Traditionally, football, basketball, hockey, and tennis are the most popular ones. The line is a set of matches available for live betting. The line of a reputable bookmaker should meet the following criteria:
– diverse sports disciplines;
– multiple types of bets;
– balanced odds;
– perfect visualization (schedule, tables).
Pros and Cons of Live Betting
In comparison with prematch, live betting has the following advantages:
- It is easier to win over a bookmaker. This is due to the fact that usually quotes are set by experienced analysts for prematch, while for live mode, indicators are adjusted by a programmed utility.
- Profitable and favorable coefficients.
- It is easier to find more sure bets.
- It is possible to bet on an opposite outcome to cover a losing bet.
However, live betting has cons as well. These include a high margin, limited time for taking decisions, low limits for bets.
Top Strategies in Live Betting
- Churkin Strategy
Make bets daily over a week. Bettors should place either 1 bet with 1.3 odd or 3 bets with 1.1 odds. It is obvious that not all bets will be winning. However, over a week, bettors are guaranteed to get profit. In a week, restart the strategy. Reserve gained funds or withdraw a portion of your bankroll.
- TM Strategy
Total More is one of the most popular bets. This strategy is applicable to football matches only. Bets are set on TM 0.5 during the first period. Analyze the statistics and pick the match. Wait for the 1.4-2.5 offs during the first period. Bet 2% of your bankroll. If the bet wins, repeat it with the same amount and odds. If it losses, double or even triple your bet.
Tips to Make Live Betting More Profitable
Before starting live betting, take into account a number of peculiarities. If you treat them seriously, your bets will be more precise and give more profit.
- Odds are not fixed. They are changed in the course of the match depending on different circumstances, including traumas, ball possession, etc.
- To play live, bettors should have a perfect Internet connection. If a broadcast lags or is loaded slowly, do not even start betting.
- Live bets are made in parallel with the game. Thus, bettors should analyze every move, innings, or other action. At the same time, they should watch for changes in odds. Thus, bettors should have a convenient workplace and be sure that all data will be submitted timely.
- Live betting is the perfect moment to find sure bets and use them to gain profit.
- The main thing with live betting is to know how to analyze the current situation on a playing field, be able to make quick decisions, and timely react to all changes.
Live betting is the perfect choice for bettors who like to feel rage and excitement. Betting in live mode does not provide an opportunity to weigh all pros and cons, analyze statistics, etc. It is the time for quick decisions and cheering for your favorite team.