Star wars: the phantom menace full movie online free 123movies, I still tell people The Phantom Menace is worth watching. These are all definitely problems and reasons why Phantom Menace does not live up to its predecessors, but lost in that mess are a whole lot of things the movie actually does right, most importantly, its basic story
Star wars: the phantom menace full movie online free 123movies Cast
- Directed by George Lucas
- Produced by Rick McCallum
- Written by George Lucas
- Starring – Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Jake Lloyd, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Pernilla August, Frank Oz
- Music by John Williams
- Cinematography David Tattersall
- Edited by- Paul Martin Smith, Ben Burtt
- Production company – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Distributed by 20th Century Fox
- Release date- May 16, 1999 (Los Angeles), May 19, 1999 (United States)
- Running time 133 minutes
- Country United States
- Language English
- Budget $115 million
- Box office $1.027 billion
Star wars: the phantom menace full movie online free 123movies Story
Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace is a 1999 American epic space opera film written and directed by George Lucas, produced by Lucasfilm, distributed by 20th Century Fox, and stars Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Jake Lloyd, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Pernilla August, and Frank Oz.
It is the first installment in the Star Wars prequel trilogy and begins the “Skywalker saga,” though it was the fourth film to be produced. Set 32 years before the original trilogy, during the era of the Galactic Republic, the plot follows Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi as they try to protect Queen Padmé Amidala of Naboo in hopes of securing a peaceful end to an interplanetary trade dispute.
Joined by Anakin Skywalker—a young slave with unusually strong natural powers of the Force—they simultaneously contend with the mysterious return of the Sith.
You May Also Like These Post