Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/, Have you at any point took a stab at composing “t” into the quest bar and see a possibility for type 6? Assuming this is the case, then, at that point, we have uplifting news.
What is Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error?
whenever u type “t” in the search bar it shows “”place:type=6&sort=14&maxResults=10/”” , and also “f” shows “”folder=BOOKMARKS_MENU&folder=UNFILED_BOOKMARKS&folder=TOOLBAR&queryType=1&sort=12&maxResults=10&excludeQueries=1/””
Read More: Xxvideostudio.video Editor Apkaxx
How to Solve Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error?
You can solve Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error by following these Steps
Method 1 to Solve Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error
- When ever you see Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error while Typing T or marking bookmark
- First Uninstall Google Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser you are using
- Then install again
- Check you are facing the error again or not if you are facing the error again then follow method 2
Method 2 to solve Place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/ Error
- Use History > Clear Recent History… to clear “Browsing & Download History”, “Form & Search History”, and “Cache”.
- Open a new blank tab or window, put my cursor into the location bar, and start typing something. Two examples are just the letter “t” or just the letter “p”.
I’m presented with some legitimate suggestions from my bookmarks, but the primary suggestions in these cases are some sort of erroneous possibly internal identifiers or fragments of URLs/URIs, composed of what appear to be query strings.
When I type a “t”, the first suggestion is presented as “place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10”.
When I type a “p”, the first suggestion is presented as “parent=menu________&parent=unfiled_____&parent=toolbar_____&querytype=1&sort=12&maxresults=10&excludequeries=1”.
Pressing Shift-backspace or Shift-delete does remove the suggestion, but only until the next time I start typing the same letter or string.
Why Do You Face this Error?
You will only see a maximum of 10 items in such a smart query list.
- “Most Visited” and “Recently Bookmarked” and “Recent Tags” are examples of so-called Smart Bookmarks folders and are not real existing folders.
- Smart folders show a list created by a query of the places.SQLite database that stores bookmarks and history in Firefox.
- Smart folder lists show a maximum of 10 entries by default.
ou can possibly create a new place query bookmark and adjust the maxResults parameter.
Name: Recent Tags Location: place:type=6&sort=14&maxResults=10