How To Carve A Pumpkin In Minecraft is a very easy task for all players of the game. You can carve your pumpkin first and then place it in a terrain with a water supply and have it appear in the game. The fastest way to carve a pumpkin in Minecraft is by planting a glass pumpkin on the map than by pressing the craft button. This will then craft a normal-sized pumpkin, which is the same shape as the original glass one but a bit larger.
One can also make a scarecrow by using a bucket on the top of the map and then after that, going inside the map to the witches’ workshop. When you go there you will find a magic spell that needs to be used on a wax candle and then you need to type “turn my stone” while holding the candle to the pumpkin. When you use the spell on the wax candle it will cause the candle to light up and you will get a scarecrow.
Read More: Is there a stone gate in Minecraft?
These are just some of the many tools that you can use in Minecraft to help carve pumpkins or any other type of skeleton. You can even find books that can tell you how to carve a pumpkin or golem.
How To Carve A Pumpkin In Minecraft – Create Your Own Pumpkin Farm:
The fastest way of how to carve a pumpkin in Minecraft is to use a shovel on the top of the map and then use a pickaxe on it. You will have to use the shovel on the bottom of the map too so that it looks like the pumpkin is resting on the ground.
This is very useful if you want to move the pumpkins or golems at a later time. Once you have carved a pumpkin or golem with the help of a pickaxe, you can throw the torches on top of them to make them glow and look real.
Tip 2 for How To Carve A Pumpkin In Minecraft
Another tip on how to carve a pumpkin in Minecraft is to place your cactus next to a hole and have the cactus block reflect the light of the sky.
When you place the cactus next to the hole, make sure to place a lantern next to it too. Place all of these things on one side of the world and then in another corner of the world.
When you are finished with these simple tricks you will find yourself looking at a beautiful set of night lights that will help make your Halloween Minecraft experiences all the more exciting.
The more creative you are with how to carve pumpkins the better your Minecraft pumpkin will look. Plus when you are finished creating your own special Halloween pumpkin you can take it and send it out as a gift to friends and family on Halloween night.
Read More: Borderlands 3 Shift Codes 2021
If you are looking for a great way on how to carve pumpkins then the best thing to do is to learn the basics of shears and lanterns.
The shears are used to cut strips of wood in different shapes. Plus with the help of the right crafting grid, you will be able to get the best design for the pumpkins that you are making. The crafting grid is what will help you place the lanterns and the shears perfectly onto your pumpkins.
Now, if you want to go even further then you should know about modems and their uses. Golems are very useful in the game Minecraft and they can help you build a safe tunnel to protect yourself while you are sneaking around.
If you have already started to learn how to carve pumpkins but do not have any seeds then you should know about getting some seeds so that you can grow your own pumpkin crops. However, there are other things that you can do as well.
You can go online and find the best guide on how to go about creating your very own Minecraft farm.
How to carve a Pumpkin in Minecraft Game?
- Find a Pumpkin Stencil:
- To find Pumpkin Stencil, you need to head towards Extreme Hills or Plains biomes. Once you are at the given locations, follow the below steps.
- Hold your Shears:
- To acquire Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft, place the shears in your hand, to do that, select ‘Shears’ in the Hotbar. Then, just point at the pumpkin which will highlight them in the game.
- Use the Shears to get Carved Pumpkin:
From here you will have to use the Shears on the Pumpkin Plant to carve the face. Here is how to carve them as per the version of Minecraft you are using, have a look:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Education Edition, right-click on the pumpkin.
Read More: Bloxburg House Ideas: Here Are Some Tips
- As soon as you have Craved Pumpkin, 4 pumpkin seeds will be dropped, and now you can add them to your inventory.
- Dig up the Carved Pumpkin: Now you will have to dig the Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft. Here is how to dig up the carved pumpkin as per the version of Minecraft you are using, have a look:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left-click and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on to the carved pumpkin.
- For Education Edition, left click and hold on to the carved pumpkin.
- You will be able to witness that the carved pumpkin breaking. Then, you will see a smaller carved pumpkin lying on the ground.
- Pick up the Carved Pumpkin: As soon as you picked it up, it will appear on your Hotbar immediately. Make sure you pick up the carved pumpkin before it disappears.
Read More: How To Play Bloxburg For Free in 2021