Guidelines for Guest Posting at Techicians.com
What’s in it for you?
Get Exposure: Gain access to a fresh batch of the audience which could be just the traffic you’ve been waiting for via your Guest post.
Get Promoted: Your article will be promoted on all the platforms that Techicians has in its arsenal.
Get known: The readers of Techicians will recognize your voice and get to know what you have to offer.
What are we looking for in a guest post?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about Technology & News in these categories:
- Daily News
- Finance News
- Technology News
- Entertainment News
- Online App, Games Reviews
- Mobile Apps Review
- Gaming News
Rules and Regulations for Guest Posting:
1. Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
2. Post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No Promotional, please.
3. Very Important: Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but USABLE. Otherwise, we will immediately trash your post without warning.
We desire to provide our readers with information that they can practically and immediately implement in their businesses and website.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for from your Guest post.
4. We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
5. We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, We do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
6. Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
7. Please include internal links in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on Techicians.
8. Posts must be in good English.
9. Posts should be around or more than 1000 words (exceptions would be posts that have lots of images or video supplements).
10. It’s imperative that you respond to comments to your published post. The notifications of new comments will be emailed to your email address. The more often you come back to answer the comments, the more discussion you’ll generate, which in turn will encourage more social media sharing, traffic, and exposure.
How soon will you know if your Guest Post is approved?
We will make sure to read any Guest posts submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a day or two if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your guest post be posted?
This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published. Generally, it should be published as fast as within a week of approval.