Google docs change margins: You can smaller the margins in the google doc by following some simple steps of Google docs change margins.
Steps for Google Docs Change Margins
- First of all Click on the File option to make Google Docs Change Margins.
- Select Page setup.
- Change the margins.
- Click OK. Click Set as default if you want future documents to have these margins.
- Click and drag the right downward-pointing triangle in the ruler. This will change the right margin for that paragraph.
- By following the above steps you can make Google Docs Change Margins.
How to Adjust Google Docs Change Margins
How to Set-Top, Bottom, Left, and Right Margins on Google Docs
- First of all Open the document in which you want to edit or create a new document.
- Then click on the File Option
- Then click on the Page Setup Option.
- Look for where it says Margins.
- Click in the text box to the right of the margin you want to change.
- Repeat step six to change as many margins as you want.
- Click OK.
- Now your Google Docs Change Margins is completed.
How to Make 1 Inch Google Docs Change Margins
- First of all Sign in to Google Drive
- Open an existing Google Docs file or create a new document.
- Select the File tab at the top-left of the window.
- Choose the Page setup option at the bottom of the menu.
- Set margins by changing the values in each of the margin fields to 1.
- Click the OK button to apply the change.
- Your 1 inch Google Docs Change Margins is done.
Related Question to Google Docs Change Margins
- Question: what is the normal margin size for Google Docs?
Answer: The default is one inch or 2.54 cm, depending on what unit you’re using.
- Question: How to change Footer Google Docs Change Margins?
– Open File > Page setup > Margins.
– To “remove” the header/footer area, click in the header/footer and select “Options.”
– Change the header/footer margin to 0 (zero) inches from the top.
You May Also Like