iOS 9.3 Jailbreak: iOS users are well set apart from other smartphone users. They have their own way of breaking the boundations framed by the iOS. You must be knowing about jailbreaking if you’re an iOS user. Jailbreaking has many benefits. The last version of jailbreak was the iOS 9.2 jailbreak released by Pangu.
Now, the Apple has recently released the beta version of the new iOS 9.3 and the developers have started making the iOS 9.3 jailbreak for the same. So we are here to share with you the whole process to download iOS 9.3 jailbreak by Pangu and Taig. So read each and every step below very carefully.
The iOS 9.3 jailbreak is believed to bring out a lot of changes in your iOS device and trust me they will be for good. With an increased performance and many more tweaks for the jailbroken iOS device, you can certainly look forward to the new iOS 9.3 jailbreak. There are usually two popular developer who roll out the iOS jailbreak. So we will share the iOS 9.3 jailbreak in both the ways so that people who prefer Pangu can install Pangu iOS 9.3 jailbreak and others can get Taig iOS 9.3 jailbreak.
iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Using TaiG And Pangu Jailbreak Tools:
So let us discuss both the methods to download iOS 9.3 jailbreak. You should make sure that you’re using the latest iOS 9.3 framework in your iOS Device.
iOS 9.3 Jailbreak – Download&Install TaiG iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Tool:
- Open the Safari browser from your iOS device.
- Search for the term “iOS 9.3 jailbreak” in Google.
- Look for the website “taigjailbreak.org” in the results and open it.
- The reason is that the website has been designed in a way to be downloaded as an icon for iOS 9.3 jailbreak.
- If you cannot find the website “taigjailbreak.org” in the results then search for the term “iOS 9.3 jailbreak taigjailbreak.org” in Google.
- When you open the website, you will see an “UP” option in your browser at the bottom.
- Select that option and you will be displayed with various options.
- You need to select the option of “Add to Home Screen” and proceed further.
- The icon will be added on your menu. If you want you can rename the icon to “TaiG”.
- Now you have the latest iOS 9.3 jailbreak icon on your screen, you can just open it for getting the latest updates on your iOS device.
iOS 9.3 Jailbreak- Download&Install Pangu iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Tool:
- The method is quite similar to the one I’ve listed above for the TaiG ioS 9.3 jailbreak.
- Start the Safari browser in your iOS device.
- Go to any popular search engine like Google and search for “iOS 9.3 jailbreak”.
- You need to look for the result of “downloadpangu.org”.
- If you fail to find this result then search with “iOS 9.3 jailbreak pangudownload.org”
- Now open the website and proceed with the steps further.
- When you’re on the website, look for the “UP” option at the bottom of your browser.
- When you select that option you will be given further more options.
- You need to select “Add to Home Screen” which will add an icon on your home screen.
- Now you will be able to see the pangu iOS 9.3 jailbreak icon on the screen.
- With this step you’re done with getting the Pangu iOS 9.3 jailbreak on your iOS device. You can now get the latest updates for the same.
So this was all about the latest iOS 9.3 jailbreak which you could install in your iPhone/iPad. Recently, the iOS 9.2 jailbreak was released by the Pangu and TaiG. It took a lot of time for them to release a stable iOS 9.2 jailbreak. But, now when the iOS 9.3 is merely in beta version, a jailbreak has been developed quickly by them and you can leverage all the benefits of it. I hope you were able to follow the steps of jailbreaking iOS 9.3 easily. Enjoy!