Failed to detect location Pokemon go on Android / iOS: Pokemon go has worked wonders in revolutionizing and taking gaming to the next level. Pokemon go is the hot talk of the cyberspace smart phone world. Conceived as imagination then, Perceived as gamers’ love now. What makes it more special is that it lets player to find and catch pokemon in the real world. For it promises to deliver the amazing experience of greater than before reality, better than ingress ever did it.
This game has packed and hidden a lot of features inside it that are waiting to get discovered by players all across the globe. It has assorted features that can make you fall in love with pokemon go deeply truly and madly. But equally true is the fact that players are also facing little bit problems while using this app. One of the most common one out of them is “Failed to detect location Pokemon go on Android / IOS”.
Many of you have faced this or might face this problem of “Failed to detect location Pokemon go on Android / IOS”. But don’t worry. There is nothing in this world that can break you down if you have strong intentions to stay still. There are ways to fix this problem and they are listed for you in this article.
Steps to fix the problem of “Failed to detect location Pokemon go on Android / IOS”
Fix the problem of “Failed to detect location Pokemon go on Android / IOS”:
- Take your smart phones out of your pockets
- Steer to settings menu. Try to find the about phone/device option. Tap 7 times on build number option.
- Then you will have the developers options enabled for you
- Now navigate to developer options in the settings menu make the mock location option disabled
Fix the problem of “Failed to detect location Pokemon go on Android users only”:
- Open your phones
- Map road to the settings menu
- Hunt for the option named location / privacy and safety
- Now simply make the location enabled and put the location mode to high accuracy
- Open Google maps and verify if your location is flawlessly correct
Bingo! Now you have solved the problem of failed to detect location pokemon go on android / ios. You may also follow these steps if you find the error of GPS not found. It works for this error as well!
So did you see how simple that was? Now you can easily play your game without facing this irritating problem.