AppiShare For iOS 9: IPhones are some of the most desirable smartphones in the world right now and one of its defining qualities is the consistent experience that these devices provide users with. iOS is a great operating system and it’s a pleasure to use but in the long run people want something new or unique in their phones and for that iPhone users generally resort to jailbreaking their devices and installing cydia. One of the most prominent reasons for this is the ability to install paid and premium apps for free. Almost every iPhone user wants to install paid apps for free without jailbreaking their device hence giving up their warranty and appishare offers just that.
Appishare is the perfect alternative to HiPStore and vShare and Kuaiyong to get apps on to an iDevice without jailbreak. Appi share allows users to install premium apps for free an also apps that are not found on the regular app store. It’s a pretty simple set up and offers a wide range of apps. Its user friendly and has an intuitive design that helps with the overall usage experience. It works on any iOS device that runs iOS 9 and above irrespective of whether its jailbroken so oyou can use it on an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch etc it just needs to run iOS 9 and above.
Appishare isn’t even an app per say it’s a browser page cum application, a bookmark and not an app and hence lightweight and fast. Its takes up almost none of your storage and still offers a lot without the hassle of jailbreaking and voiding ones warranty. There is nothing here that potentially harms your phone as there are no risky steps involved and hence keeps the phone free from any sort of danger PHEW!!! Right. Having tried so many other similar techniques I can that Appishare provides the best overall experience.
AppiShare is compatible with the versions listed below:
- iOS 9.4
- iOS 9.3
- iOS 9.2
- iOS 9.1
- iOS 9
- iOS 10
- iOS 8.4
- iOS 8.3
- iOS 8.2
- iOS 8.4.1
- iOS 8.3
How To Download AppiShare For iOS 10/9.4/9.3/9.2/9.1/10: Install vShare On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
Working Methods To Download Appishare iOS 9 For unjailbroken devices:
- Open The safari browser on your apple device running iOS 9 and above
- Open appishare.com in a new tab
- Go to the share button that is located near the reload button inside the Safari browser
- The tap add to home screen and Set any name you want when it asks for a bookmark name.
- Oh great you have now AppiSharein your Home Screen. As you know the App is not installed in your device (that’s better for you, you’ll not need any jailbreak or signing profiles or allowing permissions). It’s ready and you can access it whenever you want.
- tap the AppiShare icon from your Home Screen. Now you have a list of Apps / Games. You also have the “Essentials” and “Best” sections if you want to explore. You have a big list. Select any item by tapping the arrow or hover the name.
- select an app of your liking after browsing the website and hit the install button in the particular app’s page and hit install again.
- you can now see the selected app being installed on the home screen along with the progress bar
- Once the app finishes installing, Voila you have the app of your liking installed on our iDevice through Appishare.
Yes, wasn’t that too easy? After you open the Appishare icon, you head over to any application and open it. Then you will see a button “Install” which you need to click in order to install that application. Once you click it, you will be promoted to confirm the installation. After confirming, the application will be installed in your iOS device. that’s it. now you can enjoy all the amazing applications offered by Appishare
Possible errors (AppiShare Not Working) In The Appishare For iOS 10/9.4/9.3 Installation Process:
There are not much possible errors while installing the app. There are two possible things that might occur in the installation process. One is that there might be something blocking you from installing and that can be solved by doing the following steps :- First of, if this problem occurs restart your phone. Do the installation steps once again but while doing that Change your date anywhere in between 2013-2014 because apple didn’t have any restrictions back then to install any kind of apps. After doing this, there wont be any obstructions while installation.
Installation errors like “Appishare won’t install”:
Another possible Mistake is that, there will be a prompt while installing the app asking if this app is trusted. You must click “I trust” else the process will stop.
Go to Settings > General > Profiles > Search for the iPhone profile name, here it is Guangdon Adl and search it in the search bar. If that doesn’t work, search for Fujian Zhengtong Electronic Technology.. Once you find them, press on Trust.