Cancel Netflix account: Netflix is a platform that drop ships popular television series and streaming movies all over the globe. All Netflix lovers out there must be knowing the significance of the saying “You do not need a social life if you have Netflix and a fridge full of food!” But if you have enjoyed the Netflix services free of bucks or if you are scheduling to abscond the service, you can go ahead for the option to cancel Netflix.
The process to Cancel Netflix account is a very easy one. But you need to be vary about the after effects of this process, more than ever when you have been a long term subscriber of Netflix. If you want to cancel Netflix account because of price then here you can get Netflix free trial forever.
Steps to cancel Netflix Account| Delete Netflix Account:
Here is the step wise procedure to cancel Netflix and all the things required to be known to cancel Netflix.
You will be amazed to know that to cancel Netflix is easier than signing up.
- First of all, login to your account.
- Then click on the drop down arrow right next to your name and select ‘Your Account’ from the drop down menu.
- Click on the option that says ‘Cancel Membership’ cited below the ‘Membership & billing’ option which is located in your account preferences
- After that you will see a prompt box in which Netflix notifies you with all the details that would happen as a consequence of your decision to cancel Netflix.
- It will tell you about the period from when the cancellation of subscription will come into effect.
- It will tell you that you would receive an email regarding the confirmation to cancel Netflix.
- You will have the privilege to start your membership anytime and also that your viewing preferences will be stored for a period of one year. Also that the current price of your subscriptions shall no longer be available and you will lose the advantage of enjoying the subscription at the current price. That basically means that when you will start your membership again, and if by that time Netflix has increased their prices, then you will be getting the subscription at the revised prices.
If you are completely fine with all this then click on the button that says Complete Cancellation. You will receive a confirmation email. The main purpose of that mail is to confirm that the account has been cancelled and also to corroborate the date of the cancellation.
How to delete Netflix account:
You can delete your Netflix account effortlessly within a matter of few easy as 1-2-3 clicks. In the former times there was the dispensation of only deactivating your Netflix account but now you can very straightforwardly delete your Netflix account at your convenience. Make a note to use either a PC or Mac if you aspire to terminate your account permanently because that is the only appropriate medium to do it. If your attempt doing this through your phones, then you will be required to download the Netflix application in your phones and Netflix does not permit its users to call off their membership via mobile phones. Here are the steps to delete Netflix:
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Spot “Your account and Help” option at the top most right corner of the page.
- Now click on Cancel Membership option
- Confirm that you want to Cancel your Membership
And then you are done with deleting your Netflix account. Also note that if you delete your Netflix account from any one device, then it will automatically get deleted on your other devices as well be it laptops, pc, android phones, iphones, ipads, smart tvs, Xbox one, rokus etc and you won’t be able to enjoy Netflix services on any of them.
Why you should give a second thought to cancel Netflix:
Once you cancel Netflix you may be grandfathered into a pricing tier. That on the whole means that once you cancel your membership, you won’t be able to have the benefit of the subscription at the current prices any more in the future if Netflix triggered its prices. If that time you apply for membership, you will get the subscription at the magnified prices. So if you are looking for other streaming services, the better option would be to enjoy their free trial services and pay for Netflix for another month. If they satisfy you, you may head on with your decision of cancelling your Netflix membership.
Other alternatives in store for you – Netflix Alternatives:
There are certain other Netflix alternatives that you can surely go for if you don’t want to be associated with Netflix anymore. Some of them are: Cloudload, Amazon Prime, HuluPlus, Vudu, Google play, iTunes, Youtube, Blockbuster, epix and crackle. You can find more about them over the net and then go ahead with making an informed and a wise decision!