Animez App For Android: There are several apps for downloading the rich content in the Animez category throughout the play store. The apps which are hosted on the Google Play Store for Android doesn’t have much functionality. This is because of the fact that these apps are limited to share and display only the data which is not copyright protected.
On the other side, there are apps available which can be side loaded on your Android device and are not available on the Google’s play store. Animez apk App for Android is amongst one such app. Animez apk App for Android is so far the best app available for downloading the anime content onto your Android phone.
This app not only shares but also lets you save all the Anime content which is available to you via this app. Which means you’ll be getting both the copyright protected and non-copyrighted data. There are some peculiar features of Animez apk App for Android, which includes advanced search options.
The Salient Feature Of The Animez Apk App For Android:
Animez apk App for Android hosts all kind of audio-visual data related to the Anime category. Animez App provides you with a library of several hundreds of TV shows and movies from the Anime world.
The Android app has the functionality to search for these anime content. You have the option to search in alphabetical order, and you’ll also be able to find the content with the embedded search. Animez apk App for Android serves you to search for any available data on any Anime.
How To Install Animez Apk App For Android:
- Animez apk App can be installed on any device which is running on Android OS 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and later. This app is, therefore, compatible with almost every device which we can see today, from phones to tablets and Android TV’s.
- So far Anime apk App for Android has received various updates, the latest version of the app is dated back to 04, November 2015.
- As Anime App for Android can only be sideloaded on your Android device, so you need to download the apk file from here (https://download.apkpure.com/c/APK/932/014b88ca3e369a03?_fn=QW5pbWVaX3YxLjIuM19hcGtwdXJlLmNvbS5hcGs%3D&k=ab9b796c075a2db9caef1bcbda6be74c5736200a&_p=aW8ub2IuYW5pbWV6&c=1%7CENTERTAINMENT)
- After you’ve successfully downloaded the apk file, you’ve to copy it onto the device memory of you’ve downloaded it on PC.
- Now navigate to the settings on your phone and head over to ‘Security’ and check ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Now locate the apk file in the file system of your Android device. You can find it using a file explorer.
- Now tap on the ‘Anime App for Android’ icon and it’ll start the installation of the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and hit the install button.
- Now ‘open’ the app there you’ll see a decent and more of a minimalist interface with search functionalities. You can use these search options to find your desired anime data.
Animez Android App supports a wide variety of Android devices. It also has support for older devices which are running on Android version 2.3.4 Gingerbread.